Shark Skipping Rope
How cool is this skipping rope from our UK friends Floss and Rock. Do sharks smile? We don't think so but these guys are havin' a go.
These have wooden hand painted handles of a smiling shark complete with a wee fin.
Skipping is such a great, simple and fun activity for your loved ones. How about some of these amazing facts on the benefits of skipping. It can improve heart health, increase concentration, improve coordination, strengthen bones and increase body flexibility. And they can look amazing doing it with these designer skipping ropes!
Here are the steps to teach your child to skip;
- Start with the rope held in both hands so that it touches the ground behind them.
- Have them lift their arms, so the rope lifts up and swings against their legs.
- Do this 5-10 times.
- Have them bring the rope up over their head so that it lands in front of them.
- Then they can jump over the rope.
- Repeat slowly
- Speed it up as they get better.
- Yay, they are now skipping for joy!
Length of cord: 240cm
Recommended Age: 5+
Not suitable for children under 3 years.