Handmade for Be Natural, this soap rack prolongs the life of your Be Natural Soap by keeping it up out of the water. Use in the shower or on the basin. Sustainably hand produced in New Zealand.
Our macrocarpa soap rack is sustainably handcrafted in New Zealand (It smells great!) The natural soap rack will prolong the life of your Be Natural soap by keeping it up out of the water, and by allowing air to circulate around it.
Timber is absorbent and will help absorb excess water away from the soap – natural soap and timber go hand in hand in the bathroom! You can use this soap rack in the shower, or on the basin. They are also great for use with our kitchen and laundry soap, Be Fresh.
Another awesome way to use this soap rack is as a mini washboard when you are using our Make Up Brush Cleaner to clean your precious brushes!
The racks are great paired with a solid soap as a gift (let us know and we will tie the soap and rack together with natural twine AND giftwrap – just leave a comment in the cart…)
Being all natural, this rack helps to reduce the use of plastic that will eventually end up in landfill! Think globally, act in your bathroom ;-).
How to look after your natural soap with our great soap rack!
The pure natural bars attract water and can become gooey if left to wallow in water. How long a bar will last depends on how many people are using it and how often you wash your hair. Here are some tips:
- Don’t let your natural soap sit in water
- Store soap on a good quality soap rack, such as our macrocarpa handmade timber rack
- Allow soap plenty of fresh air to dry between uses
- If your bar ever gets waterlogged and becomes gooey, simply set it on a soap rack for a few days and let it dry out thoroughly
- Don’t let the kids use it in the bath! In fact, store it up high where prying little hands cannot get hold of it!!